Monday, September 15, 2008

This feeling is simply
AWESOME
I will need to be patient and sit still while trying to suppress that orchestral buoyancy running through every part of my body.
No overstatement here
The only reason I am saving this piece of rambling on my microsoft outlook draft and posting it when I go home is because i
simply cant wait
See, there are quite a few things that I can't do with the internet my workplace provides. Namely facebook-ing, blogging, and even checking yahoo mails.
That should explain pretty well why I have been quite out of touch with almost everyone and have lost track of who's leaving, who has already left, and who is still in Malaysia, those pelting me with their usual kvetch of my MIA
I miss my bed so much.
It's time that I re-connect with it before I bid adieu in two weeks time
chao~
Penang here I come!
Erm, should be Ice Kacang here I come!!
weEEE!!!
confession made 12th September 2008

No comments: