Friday, May 25, 2007

raNdoM

what if?
the question i've asked myself the most
i've always said that i have no regrets in my life, cuz it's the decisions i've made that brought me to where i am today. I might have also said so because i'm lazy to think of what could have been and what could have not if it had been otherwise. So many possibilities. In fact, too MANY to consider that i've chose to just let things be as they were, instead of torturing myself with the endless string of what if's, not to forget the guilt that it'll bring about.


but since i haven't got much to do lately, i've consider a few of what if's.

if the starting point has been a different one all the while, then i guess the route it led to would have been something totally diff as well. So this was the first,

what if i was never in existence? will the people around me still be as they are today? have i actually made an impact on their life? who could have been my substitute if i wasnt' there all along? Would my parents actually have a third child then? boy? or a girl? or there was never a third?

CURIOUS. DEAD curious about the possibilities.

is everything actually written? and us the actors and actresses to play the written roles?
easy questions. with no perfect answers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling,

Sounds so eerie that a day after this post we 'almost' lost you?

I don't think we can take that. I know i can't.

Take care of yourself (at least until i come back ya).

Pleaseeeeee be extra careful. Was so shocked but am thankful that you escaped unharmed.


Love you. Hugs.
-che-

p.s. I believe there's a purpose to every occurrence in this universe. Everything is inter-related. The butterfly effect. The six degree of separation. Domino effect etc. But let's save this for another day :)

S.zhen a.k.a. reVerie said...

I MISS YOU!!!
I WAN HUGSSS!!!!!