Monday, May 28, 2007

I can't stop feeling lucky after what happened on saturday.
I was still safe in little kelisa after hitting the dividers three times on a flyover.
It felt like a roller coaster ride when my whole body was hurled to the door. It especially resemble the corksrew ride in genting (at the brink of the hill) when i hit the divider on my left and it felt like i was going to fly off from the bridge. But unlike the rides, i can't afford to shut my eyes.
I can still feel the impact, and feel exactly how i felt that moment.
For once, the car wasn't going the way i manoeuvred the steering wheel . It went straight at a left turning. banged to the right divider. then left. then right again.
Luckily the kancil on my left that time went fast enough or i might just bang it and watch it fly off the flyover.
Luckily there was a guy who asked the traumatised me to get outta the car before other cars come banging at my car when they were speeding down the flyover, not being able to see me.
Luckily the car that banged the right divider ( too late to stop after spotting me ) didn't come after me.
Luckily no one was hurt.
It didn't feel good when i saw the dent on the divider yesterday. In fact, it felt weird. This may sound weird but i felt like i was reborn and i was brought back to the spot where the whole 'thing' occured.
I miss little kelisa. It broke my heart when i last saw it. I felt so guilty to see it in such a state.
Some time and definitely courage will be needed for me to drive on that flyover again.

6 comments:

Nalajas said...

WOOOOO.
where did it happen??
issit the same spot where i got my accident??
gosh, thank god u are safe!
any scratches on u??
dun be too sad to look at the little kelisa. just look at the bright side that u are safe~!
now we really have to be extra careful when drive down a flyover!!

S.zhen a.k.a. reVerie said...

haha...the flyover's just minutes from my house..so kinda lucky in a way..
haha...din get any scratches during the impact but got one when i was tryin to avoid the car that banged the divider after me...haha...
hey hey come to kl fast!!miss ya!!pronto!!

ps: dunno why but i feel like saying this, open the shoe!!open the light!! haha..

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

oh my...
lucky for u...unhurt.
gosh...u gotto be careful u knw...eap on the road. its ur not playground or the genting themepark...

btw, nak pergi themepark tak?
im on holidays now. u le?

S.zhen a.k.a. reVerie said...

yeah definitely will...haha...
no car so hard to go out!!
ur hols till?hehe....

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

my holidays will last till mid june ni. anyways still can go out la... no prob.

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

ur tagged!